This grant is to support young postdoctoral talent at the crucial stage in their innovative research towards successful future grant applications.
Dr. K. (Kornel) Golebski, Respiratory Medicine, AMC.Title research proposal: Understanding the role of unconventional inflammatory ILC2s in pathologies of the airways.
- Dr. K.H.E.W.J. (Kwinten) Sliepen, Medical Microbiology, AMC. Title research proposal: Membrane-bound E1E2 as template for hepatitis C virus vaccine design .
- Dr. A. (Alexander) Speer, Medical Microbiology and Infection Control, Vumc. Title research proposal: Inhibiting the ESX5 secretion system as a novel Strategy to combat Tuberculosis.
- Dr. A.D. (Doortje) Heemskerk, Medical Microbiology and Infection Control, Vumc. Title research proposal: Unravelling cranial blood vessel pathology in a Mycobacterium marinum- zebrafish infection model.
- Dr. L.S. (Louis) Ates, Experimental Immunology, AMC. Title research proposal: How mycobacterial virulence shapes protective and pathological immune responses.
- Dr. V.C. (Vanessa) Harris, Center for Experimental and Molecular Medicine, AMC. Title research proposal: Translating the intestinal microbiome to improve rotavirus vaccine immunogenicity
- Dr. M.G.M. (Marit) Roemer, CCA, Pathology, Vumc. Title research proposal: Mechanism of action of immunotherapy using a preclinical human Hodgkin lymphoma model
- Dr. F. (Fabrizio) Chiodo, department of Molecular Cell Biology and Immunology, VUmc. Title research proposal: Revealing bacterial carbohydrate-responses exploring goldnanoparticles from skin models to masscytometry.
- Dr. B.F. (Björn) Koel, department of Medical Microbiology, AMC. Title research proposal: Understanding the effects of antigenic change on influenza virus fitness.
- Dr. F.L. (Famke) Schneiders, department of Radiation-Oncology, VUmc. Title research proposal: Immunological effects of various SABR fractionation schemes in ES-NSCLC patients (iDOSE trial).
- Dr. W. (Wouter) Ouwerkerk, department of Dermatology, AMC. Title research proposal: Personalized treatment decisions based on genetic profile in melanoma patients about to receive immunotherapy.
- Michaela Wenzel, department of Bacterial Cell Biology, Swammerdam Institute for Life Sciences, UvA. Title research proposal: Aiming at the interface – Challenging the Bacterial Cell Envelope with Antibiotics
- Tom Groot Kormelink, department of Experimental Immunology AMC. Title research proposal: Bridging innate and adaptive immunity: mast cells shape dendritic cell-driven immune responses
- Suzanne Bal, department of Experimental Immunology AMC. Title research proposal: The role of ILCs in corticosteroid (in)sensitivity