Visit the Amsterdam UMC Research Grant Support page for more detailed information, or subscribe to the weekly newsletter Yellow Pages in order to receive the latest news on grant opportunities.
Grant Support & Services
The Amsterdam UMC Research Grant Support team offers tailor-made services to researchers in Amsterdam UMC. The grant advisors provide up-to-date knowledge and expertise to secure the acquisition of national and European research grants, fostering successful and excellent scientific research at Amsterdam UMC. Targeted grants support services cater to the specific needs of Amsterdam UMC applicants applying to EU funding programs, prestigious national consortium grants and the NWO Talent Program as well as other prestigious ‘talent’ grants.
Yellow Pages is the weekly newsletter of the Amsterdam UMC Research Grant Support team. It is published on Thursdays and contains announcements about grant opportunities, scientific meetings and other activities related to research. Content for Yellow Pages can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on Mondays, before 12.00 noon. To subscribe or unsubscribe, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Scientific oncology grants
Do you need funding for your research? Major funders of oncological research are listed below:
- Dutch Cancer Society - Plase note: when you apply for a Dutch Cancer Society (KWF) grant, it is obligatory to apply via the internal support procedure. For more information about this procedure visit 'compulsory KWF support'.
- The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research - NWO
- The Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development - ZonMw
- Grants from the European Union (e.g. Horizon2020)
- European Research Council (ERC)
- Maag Lever Darm Stichting
- Hanarth Fonds - NB: this grant is supported centrally with referees and reviews, visit our Hanarth fonds page (internal link).
- Stop Hersentumoren