The first Amsterdam edition of the Health Innovation School (HIS) starts at the end of May 2021! This innovative and proven success formula will be organized in the Amsterdam region with support from the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport and Amsterdam UMC, and with strong ties to local initiatives such as Amsterdam Vitaal & Gezond. We want to encourage junior and particularly postdoc APH researchers to sign up for this unique opportunity.
• Are you a progressive and pragmatic type of person who’s ready for action?
• Do you want to improve health for all Amsterdam citizens and are you able to think beyond boundaries to make an impact?
• Do you want to learn how to innovate more effectively together with fifty other partners-in-crime, sharing a wide range of expertise?
The HIS is a unique training program of six months that brings together fifty frontrunners representing our health system in all its facets: from policy officer to (psychiatric) nurse, from entrepreneur to community worker, from general practitioner to data-scientist, from insurer to dietician and from researcher to patient.
What it’ll bring you:
• You’ll increase your knowledge on innovation, by interactive training days, work sessions and Summer Night Colleges
• You’ll greatly expand your (innovative) network in the region
• You’ll work on solutions for pressing bottlenecks of the city (of Amsterdam)
Move fast! The deadline for registration is April 23, 2021.
The participation fee of € 250 excluding VAT does not apply to participants who work at one of the partner organizations of the HIS (such as Amsterdam UMC).