Within CCA, there are three research programs subdivided into seven research themes, covering different topics in cancer research and treatment. You research project must be embedded in one of the seven research themes.
As a Cancer Center Amsterdam researcher, you can benefit from your affiliation to the research institute by using its knowledge, network and services. For instance, you can:
- enrich and share your knowledge with our seminars,
- expand your network by visiting our annual meetings and network sessions ,
- be a part of a community of excellent researchers with wide variety of expertise to guide your research,
- receive the latest news and information in the field of cancer research through our website, social media and news letters,
- improve the quality of your research by scientific quality review of your KWF proposals,
- increase the societal and scientific exposure of yourself and your research,
- compete for our yearly travel and CCA grants,
- receive guidance from the CCA PhD Handbook and the PhD Education Committee as a junior researcher when developing your Training Plan,
- join as PhD student all the courses of the Oncology Graduate School Amsterdam (OOA) for free,
- receive guidance for valorisation of your research by our own business developer,
- use our excellent core facilities.
If you want to affiliate to CCA as a Principal Investigator or Professor with your research group, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
If you are not a researcher or not primarily affiliated with CCA but you want to stay updated on our news and events, you can register for our newsletter by emailing email@example.com.