These platforms can measure:
- global protein abundance levels,
- protein splice variants, isoforms,
- mutant variants,
- post-translational modifications such as phosphorylation.
We employ label-free profiling for comparative analysis of disease states to determine pathway activation and to identify and validate candidate biomarkers and drug targets.
We have ample expertise in large scale clinical proteomics of a variety of sample types:
- biofluids such as cerebrospinal fluid,
- urinary extracellular vesicles,
- blood platelets,
- RNABee left-over sample
We also have dedicated statistics. Moreover, to study cellular signaling, we offer an automated phosphoproteomics workflow coupled to dedicated analysis via the INKA pipeline (inkascore.org) that we developed to reduce complex MS/MS-based phosphoproteomics data to a simple ranking of kinase activity and visualization of kinase-substrate networks in a single biological sample.