Through discussion, advice and self-reflection during mentor sessions, you can more directly pursue your individual short-term and long-term goals.
We already received a large number of subscriptions at all levels. However, we are still in need of professors who would like to be mentor of an associate professor. Subscription to the program is also still open for any other AII or CCA researcher.
Complete “” if you want to have or be a mentor. Receiving mentorship automatically makes you a potential mentor for a more junior scientist (generating a mentor pyramid). We will provide guidelines during the kick-off for which you will receive information in April. In the end, it is up to the mentee/mentor couple to fill in their interactions for their own benefit. Topics that can be discussed include:
- How can I improve my CV to prepare for my next career step or to reflect my ambitions?
- How do I get my well-deserved author position on an upcoming paper?
- What does it take to get a chair or a Spinoza prize?
- How can I be more successful when applying for a grant?
- What should I do to become more independent?
- How do I get my PI to think along my lines?