Within ACS, there are five research programs covering different themes in the cardiovascular research field. We strongly recommend you to embed your research project within one of these research programs. As an ACS researcher, you can benefit from your affiliation to the research institute by using its knowledge, network and services. For instance, you can:
- Enrich and share your knowledge during our monthly ACS symposia.
- Expand your network by visiting our annual meetings and network sessions.
- Join our ACS PhD retreat to enrich your knowledge and meet fellow ACS PhD candidates.
- Be part of a community of 1000+ excellent researchers with wide variety of expertise to guide your research.
- Increase societal and scientific exposure of you and your research.
- Receive the latest news and information in the cardiovascular field through our newsletters, website and social media.
- Share your PhD thesis with colleagues, friends and family using our interactive ACS Thesis app.
- Apply for ACS grants: MD/PhD, Postdoc, Nursing Research, Out of the Box and Equipment grant.
- Use our excellent core facilities.
When you want to affiliate to ACS, you can register via the ACS registration form. Cardiovascular researchers (PhD students, postdocs, staff members, principal investigators, analysts, technicians and research nurses) within Amsterdam UMC can apply.
If you are not a researcher or not primarily affiliated with ACS but you want to stay updated on our news and events, you can register for our newsletter by filling out the ACS newsletter registration form.
Please contact us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org