All theses from ACS researchers will be bundled and freely available through this ACS Thesis app. The cover of your thesis and a link to your thesis will appear in our monthly newsletter with all ACS PhD defenses for the coming month. Therefore, it is important to upload your thesis in time in order to be visible at the announcement.
You can access the ACS Thesis app and see all uploaded ACS PhD theses via ACS Thesis app.
Fill in the ACS Thesis app application form (see Downloads below) and send it, at least six weeks before your PhD defense date, to ACS@amsterdamumc.nl.
- PhD candidate is registered with the institute, receives mails and newsletters, from the beginning of the project, or the start of the institute.
- PhD candidate participates at least once with an abstract at the annual ACS meetings.
- PhD candidate attends the monthly ACS symposia of his/her research program.
- PhD candidate informs the institute of the title, time, date and place of the thesis defense, including the names of (co)promotors.
- All publications of the PhD thesis name the Amsterdam Cardiovascular Sciences, when publications appear in print after January 1st, 2018.
- Institute logo (see 'Downloads' below) and text is printed on the back cover of the thesis.
- PhD candidate uploads his/her thesis in the ACS Thesis app at least one month before the PhD defense date.