- Do you have any questions or suggestions about the Research Roadmap? E-mail to: redactieRR@amsterdamumc.nl
Departments Research Support
- Research Grant Support / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research Data Management / RDM Service Portal
- Clinical Monitoring Center / email@example.com
- Innovation Exchange Amsterdam (valorization) / firstname.lastname@example.org
- ICT-services voor onderzoekers via Research - Service
- Legal Research Support
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Methodological and statistical support: AMC / VUmc
- Medical Research Ethics Committee / email@example.com
- PrivacyProtection and InformationSecurity / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kenniscentrum Geneesmiddelenonderzoek:
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medical devices office / email@example.com
- Medical Library / Location AMC / Location VUmc
- Centraal Diagnostisch Lab Location AMC / Location VUmc
- Biobank / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trial Office, Radiology & Nuclear Medicine.
location AMC - location VUmc.
- Pathology VUmc - AMC.
VUmc / AMC
- Experimentele en Klinische Research Unit F5 (EKRU)- email@example.com
Department Zorg Support
Risico Managament > Team kwaliteit Research
- Quality Assurance Clinical Research (auditing and policy) firstname.lastname@example.org
- the brain - Amsterdam Neuroscience
- the digestive system and metabolism - Amsterdam Gastroenterology & Metabolism
- cancer - Cancer Center Amsterdam
- reproduction and development - Amsterdam Reproduction & Development
- the immune system and infectious diseases - Amsterdam Infection & Immunity
- public healthcare - Amsterdam Public Health
- cardiovascular disease - Amsterdam Cardiovascular Sciences
- movement - Amsterdam Movement Sciences
Amsterdam Research Board
The Amsterdam research board (ARB) represents the Amsterdam UMC research community and advices the executive board on research policy. Together with the deans and administrative staff, the ARB aims to promote responsible research conduct. The ARB consists of maximal two research institute directors from each research institute, a selected number of independent researchers, members due to their specific research-related function, and is chaired by the vice-dean of research.
Good Research Practice Committee
The Good Research Practice (GRP) Committee specifically promotes good conduct of medical scientific research with human subjects and advices and supports the executive board on clinical research policy and her role and responsibility as sponsor of investigator initiated trials in Amsterdam UMC. It's a multidisciplinary committee with representatives throughout the organisationn closely invloved in clinical research ( e.g. monitoring, research data management, legal research support, medical board, quality assurance, METC, pharmacy, clinical researchers).