- Completed and signed ‘Request for exemption from the legal education requirements’ form (English/Dutch)
- Valid, original ID. For example, a passport
Driving licences and copies are not accepted. The ID must state your full name and date and place of birth. If the place of birth is not stated, a birth certificate is also required
- Original or certified true copies of all academic degrees**
Bachelor’s and Master’s degree certificates. All certificates must be accompanied by original or certified true copies of course transcripts*
- Official translations of all documents
If the above documents are in a language other than Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese, an official translation is also required
- Curriculum vitae
Legal document verifying that you have successfully completed a course of study at a university. An academic transcript is an official university document listing all modules completed and marks awarded.
**Certified true copies
Printed versions or copies of the original documents that are sealed, stamped and signed by the authorizing registrar or by a notary to certify that the printed versions or copies are true.
- The Office of Doctorate Affairs also accepts official eTranscripts, which are certified PDFs with an electronic signature from the authorizing registrar
- Not accepted are regular photocopies or scans of originals or certified true copies