Stakeholders offer valuable perspectives on implementing evidence-based practice in care. But, how to consult them?
- Wallerstein, N., & Duran, B. (2010). Community-based participatory research contributions to intervention research: the intersection of science and practice to improve health equity. American journal of public health, 100(S1), S40-S46.
- Ramanadhan, S., Davis, M. M., Armstrong, R., Baquero, B., Ko, L. K., Leng, J. C., ... & Brownson, R. C. (2018). Participatory implementation science to increase the impact of evidence-based cancer prevention and control. Cancer Causes & Control, 29(3), 363-369.
- Leviton, L. C., & Melichar, L. (2016). Balancing stakeholder needs in the evaluation of healthcare quality improvement. BMJ Quality & Safety, 25(10), 803-807.
- Community-based Participatory Research and Stakeholder Engagement in Implementation Science | Rachel Shelton | IRL – Research and Science Course | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMesZs9R0L8
- CBPR and Community Engaged Research: Facilitating Implementation Science Outcomes | Nina Wallerstein & Bonnie Duran | NCIwebinars | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGJiAzlcnQA
- Connect with implementation scientists
- Introduction to Implementation Science
- Implementation theories, models & frameworks
- Implementation research methods, designs, measures & publishing
- Implementation strategies
- Participatory research & stakeholder engagement
- Implementation Science in NL