How to sustain evidence-based practice in care? More work on the topic of sustainability can be found here.
- Shelton, R. C., Cooper, B. R., & Stirman, S. W. (2018). The sustainability of evidence-based interventions and practices in public health and health care. Annual review of public health, 39, 55-76.
- Stirman, S. W., Kimberly, J., Cook, N., Calloway, A., Castro, F., & Charns, M. (2012). The sustainability of new programs and innovations: a review of the empirical literature and recommendations for future research. Implementation science, 7(1), 1-19.
- Penno, L. N., Davies, B., Graham, I. D., Backman, C., MacDonald, I., Bain, J., ... & Squires, J. (2019). Identifying relevant concepts and factors for the sustainability of evidence-based practices within acute care contexts: a systematic review and theory analysis of selected sustainability frameworks. Implementation Science, 14(1), 1-16.
- Chambers, D. A., Glasgow, R. E., & Stange, K. C. (2013). The dynamic sustainability framework: addressing the paradox of sustainment amid ongoing change. Implementation Science, 8(1), 1-11.
- PSAT & CSAT | Program Sustainability & Clinical Sustainability Assessment Tool | Washington University in St. Louis. | https://sustaintool.org/csat/
- Sustainability: Part I | Rachel Shelton | IRL – Research and Science Course | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbTB5GVAE7g
- Building a Lasting Impact: Implementation Science and Sustainability | David Chambers | NCIwebinars | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq0zMwTYfCc
- Connect with implementation scientists
- Introduction to Implementation Science
- Implementation theories, models & frameworks
- Study methods, designs & measures
- Implementation strategies
- Participatory research & stakeholder engagement
- Implementation Science in NL