A collection of links to websites that may be of interest for PhD candidates.
- Quality Handbook of Amsterdam Public Health institute
- NFU guidelines
- Dutch Code of conduct for RI
- Vereniging voor Epidemiologie
- Het Promovendi Netwerk Nederland (in Dutch)
- Expertisecentrum Buitenpromoveren (in Dutch)
- PhD Comics
- Academic Transfer (jobs in science)
- Parenting & PhD - Struggle or symbiosis?
- Podcast "The Struggling Scientists"
- Podcast "PhD Unplugged"
- VU Open Access Policy
- Amsterdam UMC Research Code & integrity
- Legal Research Support
- ONWAR (Graduate School Neurosciences Amsterdam Rotterdam)
- OOA (Oncology Graduate School)
- Research Grant Support
- Research Roadmap
- A Guide to Academic Work Across Disciplines
- BioBusiness Summer School
- Free online Dutch language course
- English language course
- The Dutch PhD Coach
- Discuss scientific integrity at your department with the dilemma game
- Check je werkstress (in Dutch)
- Netherlands School of Public Health and Care Research
Location AMC information
- AMC Postdoc Netwerk (intranet AMC)
- UvA Housing for PhDs
- Digital Academic Repository of the UvA (with all PhD dissertations of PhD candidates of the UvA)
- Doing a PhD at the University of Amsterdam (Dutch)
- Doing a PhD at the University of Amsterdam (English)