The Core Facility Metabolomics (CFM) is characterized by state-of-the-art mass spectrometry equipment, professional bioinformatics tools and expert knowledge in metabolism.
The CFM is housed in the Laboratory Genetic Metabolic Diseases. We perform:
- lipidomics (semi-targeted and untargeted)
- targeted metabolite analyses.
These analyses include the measurements of:
- fatty acids,
- intermediate metabolites of glycolysis,
- citric acid cycle,
- pentose-phosphate pathway,
- amino acids,
- and many more metabolites.
If you are interested and want to know what the CFM can do for your research, please do not hesitate to contact us.