All theses from ACS researchers will be bundled and freely available through this ACS Thesis app. The cover of your thesis and a link to your thesis will appear in our monthly newsletter with all ACS PhD defenses for the coming month. Therefore, it is important to upload your thesis in time in order to be visible at the announcement.
You can access the ACS Thesis app and see all uploaded ACS PhD theses via ACS Thesis app.
Fill in the ACS Thesis app application form (see Downloads below) and send it, preferably at least six weeks before your PhD defense date, to ACS@amsterdamumc.nl.
Conditions ACS thesis app as of August 2021
- The PhD candidate performs research in the field of cardiovascular sciences within Amsterdam UMC.
- The Principal Investigator of the PhD candidate is affiliated with ACS.
- The PhD candidate is registered with ACS, receives mails and newsletters.
- The PhD candidate attends at least once the monthly ACS symposia or annual ACS meeting.
- The majority of the publications in the PhD thesis name the Amsterdam Cardiovascular Sciences research institute in the affiliation.
- The PhD candidate uploads his/her thesis in the ACS Thesis app preferably at least one month before the PhD defense date.