Translational Neuroscience Network (TN2) stands for connecting fundamental and clinical researchers in the field of translational neuroscience. With a new series of TN2 webinars we invite investigators of public and private partners to share their knowledge and explore the field of translational medicine in the field of neurology and psychiatry.
TN2 Webinar Series – Research Program Edition
With our easily accessible webinars, each time you will be updated within less than 1,5 hours and be inspired to continue to foster the integration of basic research and patient-oriented research.
Highlights of the new TN2 Webinar series – Research program edition
- 9 webinars in a timeframe from October 2021 till June 2022.
- Each month a new (lunch) webinar.
- Each webinar addresses an Amsterdam Neuroscience research program.
- Cross-organizational: with 1 presentation from the Amsterdam Neuroscience network and 1 presentation from an external organization.
- Participation is free!
- Webinar on Cellular & Molecular Mechanisms (CMM) – October 14, 2021, 12:15-13:30 (CEST). REGISTER HERE
- Webinar on Neurodegeneration (ND) – November 25, 2021, 12:15-13:30 (CEST). REGISTER HERE
- Webinar on Compulsivity, Impulsivity & Attention (CIA) – December 16, 2021, time to be announced.
The rest of the webinars will be announced soon.