Due to the current situation and travel restrictions, the AII grants are postponed until further notice
AII Travel grant
A travel grant of € 500 for PhD students as a contribution to attend a conference and for the costs of travel and subsistence.
To stimulate young talent within the Amsterdam institute for Infection and Immunity (AII) to attend an international scientific conference important within the field of Infection & Immunity to actively build their CV and network while also creating international exposure of AII.
PhD students of AII
What can be applied for
The travel grant of € 500 should be used as a contribution to attend a conference (conference fee) and for the costs of travel and subsistence. This travel grant is intended to (partially) cover the remaing costs you personally made for travel, hotel and conference. Hence we expect you to claim directly to your personal account including proof of payment from your personal account.
- The applicant must be a PhD student embedded in at least one of the programs of AII.
- The PhD student should have an accepted abstract for the designated conference, with the opportunity to present a poster/or oral presentation to which the AII logo should be added.
- Applications should be submitted at least 1 month prior to the start of the conference.
- Only completed application forms are eligible for evaluation.
- After obtaining the travel grant, PhD students are not eligible for subsequent travel grant calls of AII.