For new AII researchers
Within AII, there are three research programs covering different themes in the field of infection and immunity: Cancer Immunology, Infectious Diseases and Inflammatory Diseases. Your research project must be embedded within at least one of three research programs of AII.
As an AII-researcher, you can benefit from your affiliation to the research institute by using its knowledge, network and services. For instance, you can:
- Enrich and share your knowledge with our seminars
- Expand your network by visiting our annual meetings and network sessions
- Be part of a community of AII excellent researchers with wide variety of expertise to improve your research
- Receive the latest news and information in the field of infection and immunity through our website and news letters
- Increase societal and scientific exposure of you and your research
- Compete for grants within your within AII
- Consult the database of AII to find information of all AII researchers and their research.
If you are not a researcher or not primarily affiliated with AII, but you want to stay updated on our news and events, you can register for our newsletter by emailing AII.