Due to the current situation and travel restrictions, the AII grants are postponed until further notice
AII Collaboration grant
A fixed budget of 20.000 euro to stimulate new collaborations between research groups of at least 2 locations .
The AII Collaboration Grant has the goal to stimulate new collaborations between research groups of at least 2 locations (AMC, VUmc, GGD, Sanquin, Reade).
Topics can be
- Pilot experiments/analyses/studies to facilitate joint grant applications
- Facilitate consortium meetings for collaborative grant proposals or innovative technique development
- Collaborative public outreach activity
This may result in a new
- Collaborative network
- Collaborative research line
- External collaborative grant proposal
What can be applied for
A fixed budget of 20.000 euro.
- The proposal concerns a new collaboration between AII research groups of at least 2 locations (AMC, VUmc, GGD, Sanquin, Reade).
- The applicants need to show how their project strengthens new collaboration within the AII research institute.