This knowledge hub provides you with a quick overview of interesting tools, resources and guidance to support your first steps into the world of implementation studies and practices. This includes a wide range of materials from journal articles, books, journals, newsletters, (online) courses, upcoming events, websites and video presentations.
- Connect with implementation scientists
- Introduction to Implementation Science
- Implementation theories, models & frameworks
- Study methods, designs & measures
- Implementation strategies
- Participatory research & stakeholder engagement
- Implementation Science in NL
Amsterdam Center of Implementation Science team: Femke van Nassau, Evelien de Boer, Maarten Kok, Andrea Thoonsen, Christiaan Vis , Nina Zipfel.
Steering Committee: Han Anema, Martine de Bruijne, Margriet Mullender, Heleen Riper.